Twitter YouTube Twitch Facebook

Friday, June 24, 2016

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard NES Style Strategy Guide Instruction Manual

I have tried literally everything there is to try in the new Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Demo, so I decided to re-look over every detail of the game. What came from just some diagrams to make it easier for me to see everything is now a fairly comprehensive strategy guide for the game. The content is pretty good with a few mistakes, but the idea was to showcase the design of an old school Nintendo NES instruction manual.

The guide contains item locations and uses, ghost girl sightings, and a map/floorplan of the home. Hope you enjoy it!
View post on imgur.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello. It is interesting to read your article and instructions about Resident Evil 7 strategy written in 2016 June when the game was released a couple of days ago :) It was released in January 2017. I'm curious where did you get from these instructions :) And I am right about the date, this is the prove - resident evil 7 release date. That is official information I guess. However, thank you for this information. Appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete